How to get there?
Exhibitors and sponsors
Participant's title + name + surname
Each participant should be registered seperately.
I register for (Registration fee includes meeting fees, lunches and coffee breaks and Book of abstracts )
Monday 9th May 2016 (100 euro/pp + 21% VAT)
Tuesday 10th May 2016 (100 euro/pp + 21% VAT)
Your VAT number
Your order number to appear on the invoice
I will attend the Workshop Dinner 9th May (75 euro pp + 21% VAT)
Preference Working Group sessions 9th May
1. Setting Requirements for method to be validated- the single performance characteristics or MU ("Target MU")
2. Planning of validation studies- the extent of a validation study (validation/verification) and set up a suitable protocol.
3. Validation of qualitative and semi-qualitative methods- how to validate methods where data can not be handled by normal statistics (e.g. PCR)
4. Challenges in validation of multiparameter methods- securing that a method is valid for a wide range of analysis.
Preference Working Group sessions 10th May
1. Determination of trueness/bias - looking at how to determine bias - and the significance of it!
2. Working range – from LOD/LOQ to upper limit of the measuring range - how high and how low sample concentrations can be handled by the method
3. Validation in microbiology - specific challenges in the field (incl. application of existing ISO standards)
4. Method validation under flexible scope of accreditation - valid changes of scope of a method