How to get there?
Exhibitors and sponsors
From 01-10-2015 till 29-02-2016 :
From 01-03-2016 till 15-04-2016 :
Participant's title + name + surname
Each participant should be registered seperately.
I will participate in the Workshop Dinner (included in fee)
Accompanying Person's title + name + surname
An Accompanying Person is NOT actively participating to the Workshop or Working group sessions, but in the company of a participant.
Accompanying Person will participate in Workshop Dinner (75 euro pp + VAT 21%)
This will not be billed to the participants company, but should be paid at the registration in Gent. An Accompanying Person is NOT actively participating to the Workshop or Working group sessions, but in the company of a participant.
Your VAT number
Your order number to appear on the invoice
Registration fee (includes meeting fees, lunches and coffee breaks, Book of abstracts and Workshop dinner)
From 01-03-2016 : 450 euro + VAT 21%
Preference Working Group sessions 9th May
1. Setting Requirements for method to be validated- the single performance characteristics or MU ("Target MU")
2. Planning of validation studies- the extent of a validation study (validation/verification) and set up a suitable protocol.
3. Validation of qualitative and semi-qualitative methods- how to validate methods where data can not be handled by normal statistics (e.g. PCR)
4. Challenges in validation of multiparameter methods- securing that a method is valid for a wide range of analysis.
Preference Working Group sessions 10th May
1. Determination of trueness/bias - looking at how to determine bias - and the significance of it!
2. Working range – from LOD/LOQ to upper limit of the measuring range - how high and how low sample concentrations can be handled by the method
3. Validation in microbiology - specific challenges in the field (incl. application of existing ISO standards)
4. Method validation under flexible scope of accreditation - valid changes of scope of a method